MONGOOSE PIR (passive infrared) Movement Sensor
Availability: In Stock
Out of stock
The package comes with 1 x PIR sensor only
The IR580 is a PIR (passive infrared) movement sensor which can connect to any Mongoose vehicle security alarm system.
This sensor detects movement of heat usually generated by moving human bodies. It is normally used inside motorhomes, truck bodies, utility canopies or other large volume motor bodies.
– Power supply: 9 ~ 16 VDC, 12 VDC
– typical Current drain NC: 15 mA
– LED: Blue, can be disabled Tamper
– Open trigger Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)
– Dimensions: 100 x 60 x 42 mm
– Dual look down detection zones.
– Excellent RFI and EMI protections.
– Built-in temperature compensation.
– Double noise reduction circuit.
– Sealed optics mechanism design.
– Disabled blue light walk test LED.
– Second-to-none wiring space.
– Adjustable range at various height.
– Selectable intelligent pulse count.
– NC/NO selectable alarm output.
*** Installation ***
We provide installation services, please ask for a free quote.
***One Year RTB Warranty***